Upstate’s Choice offers final expense life insurance policies for people 50 and older with a 6 questions application. The questions are very simple and the whole process can be completed in less than 5 minutes. Policies start at $15.97 per month and can be custom fit to your needs. If you are interested in getting a quote on a final expense policy and getting coverage started today then call for a free quote. The 6 questions are listed below to qualify you must answer no to all 6 questions.
1. Has proposed insured been diagnosed as having a terminal illness? (Terminal illness is defined as any illness diagnosed that would reasonably be expected to cause death within twenty-four months.)
2. Is proposed insured currently confined to a hospital, nursing home or medical facility?
3. Has the proposed insured ever been diagnosed as having or been treated for AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) or ARC (Aids Related Complex) by a member of the medical profession, or tested positive for HIV antibodies as part of a test conducted for the purpose of obtaining insurance?
4. Is proposed insured currently bedridden due to disease or required to receive personal assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, eating, toileting or moving about?
5. In the past 5 years, has proposed insured been diagnosed with, been treated for, or been prescribed medication for: Alzheimer’s/dementia, alcohol or drug abuse, aneurysm, angina, black lung, cancer other than basal cell, chronic asthma, chronic bronchitis, congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, cystic fibrosis, insulin dependent diabetes with high blood pressure, emphysema, heart attack, kidney failure, liver disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, systemic lupus, or sickle cell anemia?
6. In the past 5 years, has proposed insured been diagnosed as requiring or undergone surgery for: heart disease or amputation due to disease?
If you can answer no to all of these questions then you qualify for a final expense life insurance policy.