Schedule: Friday May 24th 2013 – Monday May 27th 2013
Event Dates and Times:
Friday, May 24, 2013 – 4 PM – 11 PM
Saturday, May 25, 2013 – 7 AM* – 11 PM
Sunday, May 26, 2013 – 12 Noon – 11 PM
Monday, May 27, 2013 – 7 AM* – 8 PM
*Saturday, May 25 and Monday, May 27 event opened for balloon launches 7 AM – 9 AM. All other event activities open at 10
* Amphitheater opens at 5 PM Friday, May 24; Saturday, May 25; and Sunday, May 26
Advance General Admission Ticket – $8.00*
Day of Show General Admission Ticket (until 4 PM) – $12.00*
Day of Show General Admission Ticket (after 4 PM) – $15.00*
$5.00 per car*
*If your car leaves, you must pay to re-enter the parking lot.
*Advance general admission tickets will be on sale from April 10 – May 23, 2013
*To be eligible for the $12.00 pricing, attendees must be at the admission gates on the festival grounds before 4pm to receive the discounted rate
*Children 12 years old and under are free with adult admission purchase
*One day general admission ticket includes concert
*Valid, one time only, on day of choice. Additional fees may be incurred at event such as amusement rides, food, parking, etc.
- The amphitheater is general admission grass seating.
- Concerts are rain (no rain checks) or shine unless festival grounds are deemed unsafe due to inclement weather which is determined by public safety officials.
- Cameras without detachable lens, digital and disposable cameras are permitted at the Amphitheater unless otherwise noted for a specific event.
- Small lawn/bag chairs and blankets are permitted.
- PLEASE NO SMOKING (City Park is smoke free).
- PLEASE NO coolers. Non-event food and drinks are not allowed into the park. Event concessions are available throughout the park.
- PLEASE NO animals (unless it is needed to assist an individual with a disability).
- PLEASE NO video or audio recording devices of any type allowed in amphitheater during the concerts.
- PLEASE NO concealed weapons of any type allowed on festival grounds – individuals subject to search at various check points.
- ALL BAGS AND STROLLERS(i.e., hand, chair diaper) are subject to search at various check points.
- PLEASE NO glass, roller blades, golf carts, 4 wheelers, scooters, bicycles
- PLEASE NO over night parking, tailgating or alcohol in parking lots.
For more details visit: http://www.aloft.org/