Wells Fargo Red, White and Blue presented by AT&T is Greenville’s premier 4th of July celebration, showcasing one of the state’s largest fireworks displays, sponsored by Bon Secours St. Francis Health System.
The free event, scheduled for Thursday, July 4 from 5 to 10:30 p.m., will feature musical entertainment on two stages, fun-filled activities in the Zaxby’s Kidz Zone and a variety of popular food and beverage vendors. The event will take place in downtown Greenville from Court Street to Camperdown Street and will encompass Broad Street from Laurens Street to Falls Street and Falls Park.
Parking and Traffic Information
A traffic plan map is available for your event planning purposes. Download Event Parking Map In addition, please note:
- Event parking will be in place at all the parking garages and the Rhett Street Lot
- Event parking will begin at 3 pm
- Event parking is $5 cash pay upon entry, CASH ONLY
- Expect delays when exiting: a backup in the garage usually means there is a backup on the street. There is nowhere to go.
- The Greenville Police Department will be directing traffic on the street, parking attendants must heed the direction of the police officer.
- Be aware of street closures for the event.
5:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. – The Buchanan Boys 7:45-9:30 pm – Bryson Jennings 9:45 pm – Fireworks
TD Stage at the Peace Center Amphitheatre
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – 246th Army Band 8:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – 246th Army Band