If you’ve been convicted of a driving offense that requires you to file an SR-22 form, you may be wondering where to get non-owner SR-22 insurance. Here at Upstate’s Choice Insurance, we can help!
What is Non-Owner SR-22 Insurance?
Non-owner SR-22 insurance is a type of insurance that provides liability coverage if you are driving someone else’s car and are involved in an accident. It is similar to regular car insurance, but it does not cover damage to your own car. Non-owner SR-22 insurance is required in some states if you have been convicted of a driving offense, such as a DUI or reckless driving.
Why Choose Us for Non-Owner SR-22 Insurance?
We offer a variety of benefits that make us the best choice for non-owner SR-22 insurance:
- Competitive Rates: We offer competitive rates on non-owner SR-22 insurance.
- A Variety of Discounts: We offer a variety of discounts on non-owner SR-22 insurance, including discounts for good driving records, anti-theft devices, and safety courses.
- Easy to Apply: You can apply for non-owner SR-22 insurance online or over the phone.
- Quick Approval: We process non-owner SR-22 insurance applications quickly.
- Excellent Customer Service: We offer excellent customer service to our non-owner SR-22 insurance customers.
How to Get Non-Owner SR-22 Insurance from Us
To get non-owner SR-22 insurance from us, simply contact us and provide us with some basic information, such as your name, address, and driver’s license number. We will then review your driving record and issue you a policy if you are eligible.
Contact Us Today!
If you need non-owner SR-22 insurance, contact us today! We can help you get the coverage you need at a price you can afford.